Thursday, January 28, 2010

He's smiling

Kasey gave me a hard time tonight because it's been a week since I posted an update.  I told him I needed an update to post, and now I have one.

I got some great pictures tonight of Edward's newest trick.  He's started smiling.  Not just the random smiles of gas relief, but smiling in reaction to something.  Granted, it's mostly in reaction to having his chin tickled, but I'll take it. :)

Isn't that a fun smile?  Just makes me happy to see it. He makes sweet cooing noises when you tickle his chin, which makes it even more fun.









And in this one, we get a smile and we get a good shot of his eyes open.  He loves to be held, so being on my lap and having his chin tickled is about as good as it gets . . . ok, unless you count eating, which is his favorite pastime.

3 comments:

  1. Nikki, Do not under any condition listen to Kasey.
    He has much more time and opportunity to assemble material for you. If he got off of his lazy behind and took pictures for you you would have plenty to work with. Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki I really enjoy this blog. Keep up the good work on it. I agree with "Pops" take more pictures Kasey. The girls are sure growing up and they are both so pretty. I love all your stories about everyone. Makes me a part of being there. I read them all over and over again. Love you all, grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that you are both enjoying it. And Grandma, in case you're curious, "Pops" is Kasey's dad. :)

    ReplyDelete