Saturday, January 15, 2011

Edward and giggles

So I keep meaning to post an update for Edward's monthly "growth" but I so haven't gotten around to it.  Ironically enough, this is also not that post. :)

However, you can all thank Kasey for being quick with the video camera.  Edward and I got into an impromptu game of peek-a-boo (basically Edward was crawling around the footstool and I showed up on the other side and sent him into a fit of giggles).  Since this went on for a bit, Kasey grabbed the camera and caught it on video.  Because of that, I have video to share!  So as I said, thank Kasey. :)

I have this amazing video camera and software that allows still shots to come from video, so I picked a few frames out for pictures to include.  Kasey says it's too bad Edward doesn't like me at all. :)

The face-off - mostly Edward catching his breath

Mom, this is so much fun!  Can we keep doing this forever?


This is the moment Kasey thought we were done, because Edward had seen the camera.




































And, without further ado, the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment