Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New toy . . . have to play!

OK, I finally have time to post the results of my Valentine's Day toy.  We got a "Flip Video".  It's a little camcorder that takes an hour of video.  It's meant to store on the computer, but it will play on a TV without any problem.  The funnest part is that it comes with software that will let me do all sorts of things, including taking "pictures" of my video!  These are some Edward pictures from some Edward video that we took.

I will figure out how to post video to the blog sometime soon and then you'll have something to watch move!! :)

First day with the teething rings - he can hold onto them, but can't pick them up by himself.  He's currently much more successful getting his fist into his mouth while holding the rings than getting the rings themselves into his mouth.

He does look adorable playing with them!





My goal was to get that first moment when he rolled over.  We didn't succeed in that, but we did get some fun footage of him trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment