Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mortimer Mouse!!

A few days ago, we got some great presents from Aunt Kim.  She made, at my request, some puppets for Edward.  She sent over two - Mortimer Mouse and Mickey Monkey.  Let me tell you, it takes a lot of work for me not to call him Mickey Mouse. :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures to share.

Now that he has him, Edward doesn't know what to do with him. :)


Oh but it's sure fun to watch that mouse move!!


He's soooo soft to the touch.  Edward really likes to feel Mortimer against his face.

What more do I need to say?  I think this grin says it all, don't you?

As you can tell, Mortimer was a hit!  He liked Mickey Monkey too, but I can't work two puppets and take pictures. :)

Thanks again Aunt Kim for a marvelous gift!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updated pictures, if a puppet can get such a great smile I may need to bring some more when I can over in April. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great smile. I believe he is a happy baby. So good to see the pictures to see him grow. And grow he is. Such a handsome little boy. Thanks for the pictures. Hope all is well at your home. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update on how he is doing. He is soooooo precious. glad he is doing so good. I really look forward to the blog to get to vist the new things going on. I am so far away, this brings me into your home for a little bit. Thanks so much, I love you all so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete