Monday, December 28, 2009

We have a plan!

So we are purchasing a second hand bassinet.  We're hoping that Edward will sleep in it better than he sleeps in the crib.  Kasey's mom suggested it as something that isn't so big and open, and it sounds like a great idea to me.  Thankfully we live in a city big enough to be able to have options on things like that second hand.  Hooray for CraigsList!!

He is, thankfully, getting a better handle on days and nights.  More awake time during the morning and afternoon, and more work at sleeping during the night.  I actually got 5 consecutive hours of sleep last night!  (Of course, that's due to Kasey taking a nighttime feeding, so he is going about 2.5 hours between feedings, but I'll take my 5 hours however I can get them.)  Go Kasey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment